TO BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY, A STUDENT MUST:
- Be in the 8th grade - an interview will be conducted during the student’s 8th grade year.
- Be committed to graduating from high school.
- Be committed to attending and graduating from college.
- Meet the income guidelines of the 21st Century Scholars Program; be accepted as a 21st Century Scholar, and commit to fulfill the Scholar’s Pledge.
- Have at least a 2.5 GPA and have passed both sections of ISTEP.
- Attend a 1 hour New Scholar Candidate Class (these will be scheduled later this year) to receive your application and information required for admission. This is the only way to obtain a Scholar Application outside of 8th grade school counselors. Seats are limited and assigned on a first-come first-serve basis.
All applications are evaluated by a Board-appointed Admissions Committee that makes all final decisions about who is accepted into our program. This application asks you to examine your educational goals and write about several important matters that tell us about you.
If you have questions, please contact Tameka Boudaia at 317-955-7918 or firstname.lastname@example.org.